Tuesday, July 14, 2009

out thrift shopping



I was out thrift shopping, and I found three items, I actually like, no, four, any way, I found this cute plate below, and looked around the edges, very hard to read, and found the illustrator, her name is Jenny Sue Kostecki-Shaw. I found her combo-art-blog web site and left her a message.
She has a very nice site, and also she recently had a baby as well. Her art is very pretty, whimsical etc; She was very nice and replied to me quite quickly. So check her out. dancingelephantstudio.com/visualart/ - The next thing I found was this little plate that sort of
applies to anyone who's not crazy happy with their day time gig. It may be difficult in this economy to live out our dreams, but it also might be easier, just the way you decide to look at it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home