Tuesday, July 14, 2009

OK, here you go, for those attempting to do your own wedding!

I use the word attempting because most people come into the florist I work at,
and say, my best friend is going to do my flowers. Trust me, it seems that everyone believes that they have talent working with flowers, and yes, some people are naturals at it, and others are hopelessly inept. So, if you want to keep your best friend, a best friend,
or not have Aunt Harriet driving you crazy, or if you honestly believe you have time to do your own flowers, my first bit of advice is hire a florist, but if you still insist, get this book, it's a very helpful and beautiful wedding book. Read it, look at the pictures, and then hire a florist. You can show them the book!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home