Tuesday, July 28, 2009

CANDY BARS


I was reading several blogs last night trying to find out as much as I could
about setting up a candy bar for weddings since this is my boss at the florist's
latest venture. Trolling through several blogs that had some very nice photos of the candy bars
at their weddings, I have to say I was a little tempted to steal the photos, but thought again.
No, I won't lift photos that are someone's personal wedding pictures. Any way, as I began to
read a few blogs here and there, one soon to be bride remarked, "Candy bars, those are so yesterday!" I thought of leaving her a message stating, " and wedding cakes, flowers, rose petals, etc; those are so yesterday as well. Then I came to my senses thinking that there are people all over the world living in tyranny, poverty etc; so hardly not the thing to get excited about...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home